Things to think about when planning your project
- Select your words or phrase carefully, be happy with it.
- Consider the size – the bigger the project the longer and more expensive it will be.
- Consider the material – different materials machine with differing results. MDF is acceptable but some batches can be of poor quality. Softwood such as pine do not hold fine lettering well. Oak has a course grain. Cherry, basswood (lime) and maple are nice fine grain timbers.
- Location – indoors or outdoors
- Paint finishes
- Delivery time – please don’t leave it to the last minute. We can be very busy at certain times of the year. We will be able to provide an estimated lead time at point of ordering